Vividly Aware Newsletter - January 2020
- Take advantage of the auto-renew feature for Vivid Vision Home patients
For providers in the US/CAN/AUS, you can easily set your Vivid Vision Home patients to automatically extend or continue their home therapy once their license duration has ended.
In the Home tab, there is a selection for auto-renew. Turning this to ON will trigger the system to automatically attempt to assign an additional license to the patient once the first license expires. This eliminates the need for you to remember to manually assign a new license.
If you don’t have licenses in your bank and auto-renew is ON, the system will automatically create a license for a patient. You will then be billed for this automatically-generated license, and the bill will be emailed to your email on file.
So, be sure to stock a few in your bank and remember, licenses in your bank do not expire.
- Save valuable office time by having your Vivid Vision Home patients contact us for set up assistance!
Regardless of where you are in the world, please have your patients contact us directly for help in setting up their Vivid Vision home hardware and account. If convenient, patients can call us directly at 1-877-877-0310 during standard US business hours. They can also email us at email@example.com and expect a response within 24 hours.
Certified Provider Voices:
How Stevenson Jones Opticians uses Vivid Vision Home
As part of our Certified Provider Voices series, we interviewed John Stevenson from Stevenson Jones Opticians in England about his use of Vivid Vision Home—including his Top 4 tips to colleagues. Read the full interview here.
We hope you enjoy hearing directly from other providers on how they are using Vivid Vision in their practice. Each post will focus on a different application of Vivid Vision as provided by one of our active providers, such as practice management, VT tips, and other interesting information. We hope this helps you gain confidence with VT, starts a dialogue with your colleague, or provides you with new therapy options you hadn't explored previously.
If you haven't yet, please join our private Vivid Vision Providers Group on Facebook.
Miia was diagnosed with alternating esotropia with dissociated vertical deviation at six months of age. She underwent four surgeries in her lifetime before finding vision therapy and using Vivid Vision Home under the long-distance guidance of an optometrist in the United States.
Read Miia's story here
We would love to hear your patient cases and success stories. If you would like to share, please email Kelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vivid Vision Home One Sheet - use this printable PDF as a convenient take-home piece for your patients when dispensing Vivid Vision Home.
- Vision Therapy Guide - this newly updated guide provides your team with week-by-week treatment suggestions based on patient diagnosis.
We will have representatives at the following events this month! Be sure to stop by and see us—we love catching up with providers and, we're happy to answer any questions you have.
- 10-12 January: OPTI - Munich, Germany
- 10-11 January: OEP Southwest Congress - San Antonio, Texas
- 18-20 January: Kraskin Invitational Skeffington Symposium (KISS) - Metro Washington DC
- 24-25 January: Michigan VT Study Group - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 6-8 February: International Sports Vision Association - San Diego, California
Bullseye is in the final clinical testing stages! In our newest game, patients blast distance stereo targets in a fun carnival-themed atmosphere.
Be sure you are on Premium Support to receive this game!
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-877-0310 if you have any questions or comments.
Until next time,
The Vivid Vision Team
Find a Provider