Vividly Aware Newsletter - February 2020
Check your dashboard for new features!
- Purchase Vivid Vision Home licenses easily using the SHOP ICON
- Verify how many licenses are in your bank in BILLING HISTORY
- Look for the new blue TRAINING TAB - use this to schedule a refresher training for your team or watch the new "Vivid Vision Clinical System Tutorial"
NEW - Vivid Vision Clinical System Tutorial Video
This new resource is a great way to train new employees or refresh yourself on practically any aspect of the Vivid Vision Clinical System! It provides step by step instructions as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
This resource is available in the blue TRAINING TAB in your dashboard or via this link: Vivid Vision Clinical System Tutorial Video
Independent research using Vivid Vision
Binocular treatment for amblyopia in adults and children with low-pass filtering when occlusion therapy fails (Ho et al 2019)
Dr. Cindy Ho of Integra Eyecare Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia and Dr. Deborah Giaschi of the University of British Columbia, and their colleagues presented a poster at ARVO 2019 that reported how 34 amblyopic patients aged 3-69 years old responded to treatment using Vivid Vision. Vivid Vision was offered when occlusion therapy (patching) was unsuccessful due to poor compliance, a plateau in improvement, and/or regression.
For a full review of this research read our blog post here: NEW RESEARCH
Clayton started with patching for amblyopia and strabismus when he was 15 months old. Despite seeing some progress with patching, atropine drops, and surgery, Clayton continued to struggle. Clayton is now recognizing great benefits from a vision therapy program that includes Vivid Vision.
Read Clayton's story here
We would love to hear your patient cases and success stories. If you would like to share, please email Kelin at email@example.com.
Save the Date: Vivid Vision Provider Workshops
- 21-22 March | Korsør, Denmark | In conjunction with EKISS featuring education by Steen Aalberg on using Vivid Vision with brain injury patients
- 18-19 April | Halton Vision Therapy Centre, Burlington, Ontario | Featuring 1 day seminar by Gregory Kitchener, OD | To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 June | Gold Coast, Queensland | In conjunction with NACBO
Details including registration information and agendas will be emailed separately. Please email email@example.com for questions.
We will have representatives at the following events! Be sure to stop by and see us—we love catching up with providers and we're happy to answer any questions you have.
22-23 February: OEP Northwest Congress - Forest Grove, Oregon
4-8 March: SECO - Atlanta, Georgia
21-22 March: EKISS + Vivid Vision Workshop - Korsør, Denmark
27-29 March: Vision Expo East - New York City
Would you like your staff to receive these emails?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email addresses you would like to add to our distribution list.
Questions or Comments?
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-877-0310 if you have any questions or comments.
Until next time,
The Vivid Vision Team
Find a Provider